120 Dr.roller derma roller

120 Titanium needle
Needle length available: 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0 mm
Description

Seamless Microdermal Needle Roller Acne Scars Dermaroller For Skin Tightening
 

Needle count: 192 needle & 120 needle
Needle Material: Titanium needle
Handle Material: PC Plastic
Side Material: Metal
Feature: Seamless needle roller, metal side, thin and hard for needle
Color: Gold
Size: 13*2.5cm*3.5cm
Needle size: 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0mm

Derma Roller Micro Needling

Micro Needling using our Dr. Roller is the most effective method to increase the penetration rate and effectiveness of your skincare products. Without it, only a maximum of 0.3% of skincare products are actually absorbed, leaving 99.7% wasted and costing you money. Undertaking a daily home micro needling skincare program using our Derma Roller is the best way to ensure your skin receives the benefits and attention it deserves.!

Benefits Of Micro Needling

Dr. Roller is designed as a cosmetic tool to help increase the absorption and penetration rates of your skincare products. Each dermaroller has nearly 200 stainless steel micro needles which painlessly create thousands of tiny channels in the outer layer (the epidermis), which effortless drive vitamins and lipids into the deeper levels of your skin (the dermis and hypodermis).
When you use our micro needling Derma Rollers at home with our dr.roller
(or your chosen active skincare substance), the benefits include:

  • Dramatically increases the penetration of your skincare products and treatments.

  • Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

  • Visibly reduces scarring, sun damage and pigmentation.

  • Skin becomes thicker and healthier.

  • Supports collagen and elastin repair.

  • It can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body.

  • It is cost-effective, and lasts up to 120 applications.

  • Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatment.